Discover the northern reaches of our planet
From summer tours featuring gorgeous fjords and thundering waterfalls, to winter safaris featuring ice fishing and the Northern Lights, you are sure to find something that will satisfy your wanderlust. While it is common knowledge that Scandinavia offers an abundance of winter landscapes, the geography of these three countries – Denmark, Norway, and Sweden – is actually quite varied, allowing for a wide range of activities and sightseeing. Visitors will be treated to stunning mountain ranges, archipelagos (clusters of small islands), glistening lakes, and vast wilderness with mild climates. Join one of our tours and find out for yourself why Scandinavia is one of the most spectacular places on our planet!
What to expect on our Scandinavia Tours:
- Jaw-dropping Natural Phenomena
- Unique and Modern City Destinations
- A Huge Variety of Outdoor Festivals and Events
- English Speakers Abound
- Short Distances between Cities and Sights
- Great Transportation Systems
- Witness the Northern Lights
- Home of Snowsports
- Extreme winters and extreme summers
- Norway Boasts 5 of the 10 Highest Waterfalls in the World.
- Eco-Friendliness & Fresh, Clean Air
- Lapland and the Sami People