Destination Travel Expert
The Destination Expert is responsible for creating lifelong memories for our clients by delivering vacation itineraries that exceed clients’ expectations and have them returning again and again!
The Destination Expert creates a client’s vacation and designs itineraries that may include some or all of the following: authentic experiences, flights, ground transportation, accommodations, and unique requests such as special meals, trains, ferries, whether it be for individuals or small groups. The destination expert offers advice on destinations, creates vacation itineraries, and makes travel arrangements for clients. The destination expert must develop and maintain exceptional relationships with clients, both consumers directly and travel advisors. This is a target driven role which is rewarded for achieving and surpassing sales goals. Members of the Authentic Vacations inside sales team in Destination Expert roles have and use skills to identify and maximize sales, with a clear focus on superior customer skills and achieving team goals.
- Self-motivated, customer service-oriented individual who thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Has traveled and sold travel to Europe and/or other Authentic Vacation destinations.
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Tech savvy (This position requires everyday use of various technical systems such as a proprietary booking and quote platform and online travel reservation systems)
- Diligent follow through with strong organizational skills.
- Outgoing, personable and able to work positively within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Passion for travel understands after hour calls and overtime may be necessary on occasion.
- Strong working experience as a travel advisor selling one or more of the following destinations Europe, the U.K., Italy, Australia, New Zealand, USA or Scandinavia
- Preferably located on the East Coast or able to work the East Coast time zone.
- Ability to work a Wednesday through Sunday shift and/or flexible working days.
- Must have solid track record working from home.
- Strong computer and phone skills a must
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently learn new programs.
- Experience working with DMCs, having a foreign language and booking guided and custom vacations a plus.
This position can be based in Arizona or remotely within the United States.
Please send your resume and references to Winebooking.com LLC, 16100 N Greenway Hayden Loop, Suite E130 Scottsdale, AZ, 85260 or email to email@example.com.
Posted on September 19, 2023