Flight Bookings & Cancellations
Flight Bookings & Cancellations:
Authentic Vacations is IATA certified (International Air Transport Association) and a registered member of the ARC (Airline Reporting Corporation).
IATA is the globally recognized authority in the air travel industry, and as members, we have access to the domestic and international fares of more than 250 airline companies. Having exceeded IATA’s rigorous membership criteria and received their globally recognized seal of approval, our certification insures that our clients can book airfare through Authentic Vacations with confidence and security.
Our Flight Booking Service, Terms & Conditions:
- We will search for the very best airfare on your behalf. The best does not always mean cheapest! Sometimes finding the right schedule is more important – our Agents will work with you to reserve the flight that best suits your individual needs.
- Airfares are subject to regular change by Airline Companies. Quoted fares are therefore not guaranteed until time of purchase.
- Airfares are generally payable in full at time of purchase.
- Airfare is non-refundable, although in most cases, dates or passengers can be changed, subject to Change Fees. Change Fees are variable, and will depend on the policies of the specific Airline Company, with whom you are flying.
- To avoid cancellation charges and for ultimate peace of mind, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. We offer comprehensive insurance coverage through our partner AIG Travel Guard.