Cancellations – Refund Policy:
Cancelled Vacations (Not Being Rescheduled): If you cancel your vacation, and do not wish to avail of our Risk-Free Cancellation policy (by rescheduling your tour on a future date), the following penalties will apply, depending on the timing of your cancellation.
- More than 6 weeks prior to your arrival date: 20% of your Total Tour Cost
- 4 to 6 weeks prior: 40% of your Total Tour Cost
- 2 to 4 weeks prior: 60% of your Total Tour Cost
- 1 to 2 weeks prior: 80% of your Total Tour Cost
- Less than 1 week prior: 90% of your Total Tour Cost
- During your vacation: 100% of your Total Tour Cost
Please note: The above cancellation charges automatically apply to Vacation Rentals & Scotland Vacations. Only Ireland self-drive vacations are eligible to avail of our Risk-Free Cancellation Policy. For Escorted Bus and Group Tours, please view the relevant booking terms and cancellation policies pertaining to each.
We need written confirmation if you will be cancelling your trip. Please email your agent or firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your cancellation.