Whispering Cottages Guest House is a lovely base accommodation to explore the city of Oxford and surrounding areas while enjoying traditional English hospitality. Whispering Cottages is just 20 minutes away from the city centre with buses leaving the village every thirty minutes to head to Oxford. Whispering Cottages is perfectly set between surrounding countrysides and the river, where you can board local steamers for cruises up and down the waters in the summer months.
Rooms & Amenities
Whispering Cottages has luxury double bedrooms, which are situated in the old Cabinet Makers Barn. All Guestrooms Feature:
- En-suite shower room equipped with heated towel rail
- Luxury soft towels and dressing gowns
- Luxury toiletries including hand wash, shampoo, conditioner & shower gel
- Flat-screen television with "Free Sat" channels
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- A hospitality tray brimming with tea and herbal teas, filter coffee and a bowl of home-made biscuits and sweets
- A refrigerator containing still & sparkling bottled water, fresh milk and a complimentary bottle of wine
- Ironing-board & steam iron
- Hair dryer
- Guide books
- A guest folder filled with useful information and ideas on where to eat and what to do
Breakfast: Whispering Cottages provides a lovely full English breakfast, made with fresh local & organic produce from Oxford where possible.