The Old Rectory
Owners Ruwani and Simon warmly welcome you to The Old Rectory, a Victorian bed & breakfast centrally located in the enchanting, medieval city of Salisbury. Set within a peaceful, tree-lined residential street, they are only a seven minute stroll from Salisbury's historic Guildhall square. From the original paneled doors to the high Victorian ceilings, the beautiful stained glass windows to the sweeping oak banisters, the house still projects a feeling of its time as a place of peace and goodwill. By adding many luxury touches, they have set out to create a truly relaxing home from home experience, with the flexibility for guests to come and go as they please.
Rooms & Amenities
Sleep each night in the finest beds, with the softest goose down feather pillows, cool Egyptian cotton sheets and goose down duvets. All Guestrooms Feature:
- Luxury 300 thread count Egyptian Cotton sheets
- Flat Screen Digital TV with Freeview
- Silent Mini Fridge with fresh milk and bottled water
- iPhone 5 docking station with alarm clock
- Complimentary WiFi/High Speed Internet Connection
- Tower Fan
- Hairdryer (Hair straightener on request)
- Make up mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary food tray with luxury Teas/Hot Chocolate, bottled mineral water, border biscuits
- Complimentary bathroom toiletries
Breakfast: Choose from ten types of seasonal fresh fruit, hand prepared by staff each morning, and then enjoy a delicious home cooked breakfast using fresh and seasonal ingredients sourced, wherever possible, from local suppliers. Breakfast overlooks the delightful, secluded garden, available for guests to enjoy all year round.