Rooms & Amenities
Each of the six beautiful thatched roof cottages has been lovingly renovated to provide the highest standard of self-catering accommodation available, featuring stunning sea views or picturesque garden outlooks. The style and design of the cottages are unique and each take on a character of their own.
Each of the deluxe cottages feature:
- Vaulted oak beamed ceilings, solid oak flooring and feature fireplaces
- Traditional Irish pine furniture throughout
- Luxury en-suite bathrooms
- Fully fitted farmhouse style kitchens with all utilities
- Spacious comfortable living areas
- Gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout providing comfortable year round accommodation
- Free Satellite TV and WiFi
- DVD, CD & Radio, Books & Games.
- Private Car Parking, Barbeque area, Children’s Play Area
- Welcome pack, plus all linens, towels, bathrobes, slippers, housekeeping twice weekly, heating, electricity and credit card charges are all included in your rental
A warm Irish welcome awaits your arrival at the Cottages with hot, homemade, fresh-from-the-oven scones and homemade jam!
Each Cottage has a fully equipped kitchen, and there is a good selection of shops, supermarkets, bakeries, and services conveniently located both locally in the neighboring villages, and in nearby South Gate and in Drogheda town which is just a 10-minute drive away.
Restaurants in Bettystown & Laytown - 10 minute beach walk
– Relish Cafe | Bettystown, beach side. Open daily closes 6 pm last. | 041 9813344.
– Nans Cafe & Cakery | Laytown. Daytime only | Closed Sun & Mon. | 087 986 7268.
– Reddan’s of Bettystown | 041 9827412.
– DelFino Bay | Laytown. Open daily and at night. | 041 9828905.
– Bistro BT’s Cafe | Bettystown, beach side. Daytime only. | 041 9887794.
– Laytown Bettystown Golf Cub Restaurant (nonmembers welcome). | 041 9827170.
– Chan’s Chinese Restaurant | 041 9886804.