This charming guesthouse located in Doolin features gorgeous views of the Aille river, some of the countryside, some of 500-year-old Doonmacfelim Castle, and some of the village life. The grounds are lovely and guests may choose to walk down to the river where they can sit and enjoy the sound of the water running past.
Rooms & Amenities
All rooms with large private bathrooms featuring granite vanity tops, heated lighted mirrors, power showers, large glass shower cubicles
Breakfast is not simply Breakfast at Sheedy’s Doolin but more of a gourmet experience!
Frank puts all his years of culinary skills to use in preparing special treats for you to sit back and enjoy.
All the products are locally sourced from Artisan suppliers and herbs come from their very own garden.
From the Buffet feast your eyes and senses on the array of colours, scents and taste.
- Poached pears in a syrup with cloves and lemon zest
- Poached plums with a star anise and five spice infusion
- Stewed Organic Rhubarb with a snip of fresh ginger.
- Warm Prunes marinated in lemon and vanilla tea
- A selection of fresh fruits and berries
- Homemade Muesli
- Selection of juices
- Selection of Organic Yoghurts
- Local Burren Honey
- Selection of in house marmalade and jams
- Selection of home-baked bread and scones