Unwind in 5-star luxury at the 5 Star Irish Tourist Board Approved Rivermount House in Kinsale, County Cork. Guests can take in the scenic views of the River Bandon, spacious bathrooms, steaming power showers and comfy 5ft beds. Host Claire O’Sullivan treats guests to a delectable breakfast menu and offers a wealth of knowledge regarding the nearby area and activities. Situated just 4km from the picturesque port town of Kinsale, visitors can enjoy fishing, golf, historical tours, boat rentals, whale watching, stop by Desmond Castle and the International Museum of Wine and finish the day with a relaxing pint in one of the town’s charming pubs.
Rooms & Amenities
Rivermount features beautiful Art Deco styling and a polished marble foyer, making it feel more like a Boutique Style Hotel but with the personal attention and traditional warmth of a family run Bed and Breakfast. Each room of the house has been carefully laid out and decorated with great detail. Beautiful mahogany furniture, embossed walls, and exquisite artwork has resulted in creating an ambiance of luxury, comfort, and style.
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Broadband Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- En-suite Bathrooms
- Central Heating
- Clock Radios
- Tea & Coffee Facilities
- Garden for Guest's Use
The aroma of fresh coffee greets our guests in the dining room each morning.
A large breakfast bar is set out each morning offering a wide selection of cereals, fresh fruit juices, organic yogurts, fresh fruit and farmhouse cheeses.
The following hot dishes are prepared to order:
- Traditional Irish Breakfast; Bacon, egg, sausage, tomato black & while pudding, mushrooms and tomato.
- Smoked Salmon surprise Terry’s free range eggs, scrambled and wrapped in locally smoked salmon.
- Special Pancakes – Our special recipe homemade pancakes served with either bacon and maple syrup or fresh fruit and lemon juice , these are by far our most popular breakfast.
Healthy Option Breakfast:
- Fresh fruit salad served with organic honey and yogurt topped with granola.
- Kippers Smoked served at their best with lemon butter.
- Traditional Porridge with a twist, hot oatmeal made with our secret recipe and topped with brown sugar.
All breakfasts are served with fresh Tea or Coffee, herbal and decaffeinated options are available as well as hot chocolate.