Pineforest Bed and Breakfast is a family-owned guesthouse set in 2 acres of mature landscaped gardens just minutes from Blarney Village. Host Janet Murphy Hallissey offers guests a warm welcome and ensures a high standard of comfort. Pineforest B&B is located off the R617 road with private parking 1km from the famous Blarney Castle, famous for it Blarney Stone. It is a convenient base for touring Cork city, Cobh, Midleton and Kinsale. For Golf Enthusiasts, there are also over 10 Golf Courses all within a 30-minute drive.
Rooms & Amenities
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Shower En-suite
- Complimentary Toiletries
- Central Heating
- Tea & Coffee Facility
- TV in Bedrooms
- Wake up call
- Cots for toddlers
- Free Wifi
Enjoy a fresh breakfast in the spacious dining room overlooking large gardens and choose from an excellent choice of dishes to set you up for the day.
Cereals – Choose from the below Cereals:
- Muesli, Shredded Wheat, Corn Flakes
- Rice Crispies, Weetabix
- Fruit and Fibre
- Natural Irish Porridge.
All of the above will be on the side table, help yourself.
Cooked Breakfasts Include:
- Traditional Irish breakfast- Bacon, Egg-Scrambled/Fried ,Sausage, Hash Brown, Tomato.
- Cooked Ham & Cheese.
- Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs.
- Hash Brown, Beans & Potato Waffle
- Homemade Sweet Waffles and Maple Syrup
Also served with breakfast:
- Brown Bread, Scones, Soda Bread. All homemade.
- Orange Juice, Fresh Fruit, Grapefruit Segments, Yoghurt.
- Tea, Coffee, Green Tea, Decaf Tea or Coffee