This luxurious B&B is situated just on the edge of the thriving vibrant town of Navan and acts as a great base from which to see the best of Ireland’s east coast. The modern house boasts award-winning gardens, comfortable accommodation, delicious breakfasts, and gracious hospitality from host Nora Loughran. In Navan visitors can enjoy superb fishing, horse racing, idyllic walks along the River Boyne and great restaurants and pubs. A visit to the Hill of Tara, an exceptional archaeological site and the seat of the High King of Ireland, is also recommended, as is a trip to the unrivaled Newgrange passage tomb. For those who enjoy a round of golf, there are many championship courses as well as public courses within a few miles, such as Royal Tara Golf Club, Trim Golf Club, and Headford Golf Club.
Rooms & Amenities
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access
- No Smoking House
- TV in Bedroom
Breakfast is served daily at Meadow View House, with a variety of cold and hot options available.
- Cereals: A large selection of cereals available (Porridge available on request)
- Drinks: Tea, herbal tea, fresh coffee, orange juice, chilled water, hot milk.
- Fruit: A selection of fruit available (including grapefruit segments)
- Yoghurts & Cheese
- Irish Breakfast: Bacon, sausage, egg, black & white pudding, tomato & hash brown
- Poached or Scrambled Egg: served with either salmon, bacon, sausage or beans
- French Toast: served with bacon and tomatoes
- Boiled Egg: served with toast
Toast and Brown Bread with a selection of jams and honey are also available.