Fosshotel Reykjavík, Iceland's largest hotel, is situated in Reykjavík's business district, only a short walk from the city's main shopping area, 1 km from the Harpa concert hall, and 2 km from the National Gallery of Iceland. Unwind at the Beer garden with local Icelandic draught beer and enjoy select dining at Fosshotel Reykjavík's restaurant, Haust. An on-site fitness center is available for guest's use.
Rooms & Amenities
- Standard rooms are beautifully designed located on the 2nd to 7th floor
- Deluxe rooms are spacious with attractive contemporary design featuring wonderful city view from the 8th to 14th floor
- Tower view rooms guarantee wonderful city or ocean view from the 8th to 14th floor
- Family rooms have plenty of space to ensure your family's comfort. Family rooms can accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children
- Business tower rooms are located on the 15th floor combining breathtaking view, comfort, elegance, and quality
- Tower suites combine minimalistic modern design with spaciousness. The tower suites are located on the 16th floor with magnificent view
- 40" flatscreen TV
- High-speed WiFi
- Coffee and tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Safety deposit box
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The on-site fine-dining restaurant is open daily and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.