Rooms & Amenities
There are 39 Rooms at Cliff of Lyons - all individually designed, spread out in a number of different historic buildings.
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Radio and Ipod docking station
- Direct-dial international telephone
- Chrome kettle
- Iron and ironing board
- Daily maid service with turndown
- Sizeable wardrobes
- High-quality Egyptian Cotton bed linen
- 40-inch flat screen satellite TV
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Electronic safe
- Complimentary water
- Anne Semonin bathroom amenities
- Underfloor heating in bathroom
- Bathrobes and slippers
Here, you will find a relaxed, informal style of dining in a warm, cosy space where it is easy to enjoy a snack, coffee or a light lunch with friends. You will also feel comfortable sitting here alone with a good book as company.
A botanical-themed menu based on each day’s produce. The Orangery, dominated by glass walls and a domed ceiling, is as elegant in construction as the simple design of each daily menu.