Rooms & Amenities
There are two steps and a ramp leading to the entrance of Ceol na Coillte. Inside, there is a large living room with an open fire in a lovely pine fireplace and timber ceilings. The well-equipped farmhouse-style kitchen/dining room has a breakfast bar, large dresser, tiled slate floor and French doors. There are three double bedrooms, two with additional single beds, so Ceol na Coillte can accommodate up to 8 persons. One of the bedrooms has an en-suite shower room. All bedrooms have timber ceilings. Cottage Features & Amenities:
- Electric and full oil Central Heating
- Open fire - initial fuel included, available locally thereafter.
- Ample parking
- TV, DVD, Radiocassette/CD (small library)
- Automatic washing machine
- Combination microwave oven/grill
- Large elevated garden with lake view, patio, furniture
- Natural unspoilt grounds overlooking lake.
- Spring water supply (borehole)
- Duvets with linen, towels all supplied
- BBQ facilities
- Free WIFI internet access.
There is a full Gourmet Kitchen at Ceol na Coillte. Choose to cook and enjoy your meals at the house, or head into one of the surrounding villages, where a great variety of restaurants, 'pub-grub' and take-away establishments are available.