Rooms & Amenities
At Cashel House Hotel guests can choose from four accommodation options – all are en-suite and have every modern convenience provided.
- Standard Rooms overlook either the Courtyard or Cashel Hill behind the Hotel.
- Superior Rooms are larger and have a small seating area. These Rooms overlook the Garden to the side of the Hotel.
- Garden Suites are the largest accommodation option available and are split level with a step down from the Bedroom to a Sitting Area. These Rooms have the best view onto the Gardens
- Top floor Garden Suites have sea views.
- Master Seaview Rooms are located in the oldest part of the house.
The restaurant, situated in the conservatory overlooking the gardens, serves country house cooking at its best with a selection of locally caught seafood, Connemara lamb, fruit, vegetables and herbs from the hotel's own gardens and the locality. They also feature an extensive wine list. There is also a garden school, stud farm and equestrian shop on the grounds of the hotel, run by your hosts, the McEvilly family.
Afternoon tea is also served in the conservatory, featuring delicious warm baked biscuits and scones.