Carrigane House is a luxurious 4-Star Bed and Breakfast located in the picturesque village of Adare, Ireland. This delightful B&B offers secluded surroundings of outstanding natural beauty, while conveniently located just 2km from the great Irish restaurants, pubs, ivy-clad medieval churches, and quaint shops of Adare.
Rooms & Amenities
Guestrooms at Carrigane House are elegantly furnished, spacious, and feature ensuite bedrooms.
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Bath/Shower En-suite
- Central Heating
- Clock Radio
- Free Wifi
- TV in Bedrooms
- Tea and Coffee Facility
A savory breakfast is served each morning at Carrigane House between 8:00am and 9:30am.
- Fresh Fruit Salad Bowl, Grapefruit, Apricots & Prunes Yogurt & Nuts
- Freshly Brewed Coffee or a Selection of Teas
- Homemade Bread & Freshly Baked Scones with Preserves
- Traditional Full Irish Breakfast: Bacon, Sausages, Egg, Tomato, Black & White Pudding
- Eggs – scrambled or poached – served with Bacon or topped with Cheddar Cheese
- Irish Smoked Salmon & Scrambled Eggs
- Homemade Vanilla Pancake Served with Fruit or Syrup
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Hot porridge served with a topping of Brown Sugar & Baileys