Carranross House bed and breakfast is situated 10 minutes walking distance from Killarney bus/train station, National Park, and town centre, and offers comfortable accommodation with spacious rooms and all the necessary amenities. Your host, Mary, is a native of Killarney & an experienced tour guide and will advise you as to the various day tour options and things to do around Killarney and Kerry. There is a wealth of sights to see nearby, including around The Ring of Kerry, The Dingle Peninsula, The Gap of Dunloe, and more!
Rooms & Amenities
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Private bathroom facilities
- TV, hairdryer, tea/coffee & radio alarm clock
- High speed internet access with free wi-fi
- New orthopaedic beds – king & super king size
- Fully pressurised power showers
- No smoking policy in house
- Electronic fire alarm
- Carbonmonoxide alarm
Great breakfast with home baking every morning.