Rooms & Amenities
You would never know the Carlton Hotel was so close to Dublin Airport given that every room is completely soundproofed. The accommodation available varies from the luxurious Signature Double Rooms, to Family Rooms which sleep up to four persons, all the way to the more extravagant Penthouse living area. Carlton Hotel’s Signature Double Rooms have been recently refurbished and designed for maximum preflight comfort.
All of these rooms include:
- 5’ King bed with fresh linen and chic throws
- Large ensuite bathroom with soft towels
- Complimentary high-speed fibre Wifi
- Plasma TV with in-room VDA system that can be controlled from your iPad or iPhone
- Laptop safe
- USB port and European plug socket
- Marble writing desk
- Free bottled water
- Hot beverage-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board (available on request)
- Reduced parking rates whilst you are away
Kittyhawk's Bistro & Bar:
The Carlton Hotel Dublin Airport has its very own restaurant and bar: Kittyhawk’s Bistro & Bar. This light and spacious eatery offers a relaxed atmosphere in which to breakfast, lunch or dine. Their team of chefs offer a broad range of typical Irish and European cuisine, sourcing the best local and seasonal produce according to the Farm to Fork initiative. From 6:30 am until 10:30 am, a mouthwatering buffet is served for departing guests. The lunchtime menu spans burgers, salads, a varied sandwich section and a children’s menu. At dinnertime, three-courses of hearty Irish and European dishes attract locals as well as travelers with mouthwatering recipes.