Rooms & Amenities
- A large cosy lounge with log burning stove, widescreen TV, DVD, Hi-Fi, CD, books, games, CDs, DVDs, welcome pack and guide to things to do and places to visit
- Sun lounge, overlooking lough, with wicker furniture opening onto the patioKitchen/diner, overlooking lough, fully equipped, opening onto patio
- Spacious twin bedroom with fitted furniture and spacious ensuite
- Enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ overlooking woodland and the lough
- Kitchen equipped with fridge, freezer, oven, hob, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, electric vegetable steamer, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, food processor, mixer, vacuum cleaner, iron and the usual kitchen equipment. Flatscreen TV, Freeview, CD, radio
There is a full Gourmet Kitchen at Bluebell Cottage. Choose to cook and enjoy your meals at the house, or head into Enniskillen, where a great variety of restaurants, 'pub-grub' and take-away establishments are available.