Beechgrove B&B is a homely farmhouse established in 1983, set in 16 acres of working farmland in County Antrim, offering superb views over the surrounding countryside and Belfast Lough.
It falls in the middle of all major travel terminals, including bus, rail, airports and ferries, making it the perfect base for your travels around Ireland's Northeast. Beechgrove is located approximately one mile outside the historic seaside town of Carrickfergus, with its Norman Castle and Church, Andrew Jackson Centre, and ‘The Gas Works’ - Ireland’s oldest preserved gasworks museum. Mrs. Barron has been providing quality B&B services for over 30 years, so whether visiting as a tourist or simply on business or taking a 'staycation', you'll always be taken care of. Fabulous home cooking and warm and friendly hospitality are assured during your stay at Beechgrove.
Rooms & Amenities
All Guestrooms Feature:
- All rooms fully ensuite
- Tea/Coffee-making facilities
- TV In all Bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all Bedrooms
- Disabled Bedroom available
- Ground Floor Bedroom available
- Free Wi-Fi throughout house
- Access to PC
- Cot & Highchair Available
- Sterling and *Euro Accepted
- Accommodation Vouchers Accepted
- Free on-site Parking Available
- Special diets catered for
- Ironing Facilities Available
- Guest lounge with TV
- Pets welcome outside by arrangement (pet housing available).
A full hearty Irish breakfast is cooked fresh by Mrs. Barron and served every morning. All ingredients are locally sourced for quality & freshness