Ashleigh House B&B is ideally located in Waterford, with the Whitfield Clinic is a few minutes walk away, and within easy reach of the Waterford Crystal Experience, local beaches, stunning coastal roads, and the beautiful Comeragh Mountains. The world acclaimed Mount Congreve Gardens can also be found two kilometers away. Relax with a cup of tea in the lounge, bask the evening sun in the sunroom, or stroll through the idyllic gardens.
Rooms & Amenities
All Guestrooms Feature:
- Free Wifi
- Coffee/tea in a common area
- Self-serve laundry
- TV in a common area
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Laundry facilities
- Hair dryer
- Coffee/tea maker
Your host Phyllis cooks a fresh and hearty breakfast every morning, with your choice of freshly squeezed juices, variety of cereals, fruit segments, prunes, fresh fruit, yogurt and then choose from any of the following breakfast options:
- Porridge with choice of toppings: Enjoy our local milled Flahavans porridge topped with honey,syrup or cream.
- Traditional Irish Breakfast:traditional_irish_breakfast.jpg Why not enjoy bacon, sausages, free-range fried egg, hash brown, white pudding and grilled tomato decorated with herbs from the garden?
- Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon: Scrambled free-range eggs and salmon served with toast or home-made brown bread garnished with tomato and herbs.homemade_pancakes.jpg
- Homemade Pancakes: Delicious crepe style or american style pancakes served with seasonal fresh fruit and drizzled with choice of syrup.
- Omlettes: plain or ham and cheese
- Home-style Bacon and free range eggs: Back bacon with a choice of free range eggs – poached, scrambled or fried, garnished with tomato and herbs as desired.
- Continental Breakfast: Fresh fruit & yogurt, grapefruit segments, prunes, orange juice, toast, homemade brown bread, tea or coffee.
- Cheese & Cracker biscuit platter: Savour our selection of cheeses, including our local Kilmeaden Cheddar, served with a choice of cracker biscuits.