Travel Flexibility with Authentic Vacations
Changes happen … let’s be flexible and kind.
Due to Covid-related restrictions, and any ensuing travel disruption, we’re giving you greater flexibility if you must change your travel plans.
Here’s what you can expect when you can’t travel as planned and must rebook/reschedule your trip:
- More time to reschedule and take your trip. Now rather than one year from your originally planned date of travel, you have up to two years to rebook and travel on your trip. We will hold the money paid for your trip in the form of a travel credit for you to use.
- No administrative or change fees for rebooking your vacation with new dates. You may even rebook to a different destination that we offer.
- A No-fee, 0% interest Travel Layaway Payment Plan, for you to comfortably pay for the land portion of your vacation over time.
- The option to gift your travel credit to a family member or friend to use on a newly booked Authentic Vacation.
- If your new booking has a higher value, you will need to pay the price difference.
- You are allowed to change your departure city and destination.
- All travel for your new trip or gifted trip must be completed within two years of the original travel date.
- Changes made to airline bookings are subject to the individual carriers’ rules.
- Travel Insurance purchased through our insurance provider, Arch Roam Right can be rolled over to your new trip within two years of purchase but is non-transferable to another party.
- For customers choosing to cancel outright, and not rebook, our standard Cancellation Policy applies.
- Not valid for groups of 8 or more traveling together. See our Group Booking Policy for more.
European Destinations Travel, Health and Testing Requirements (10.13.21)
|Destination||Open to US travelers without need to quarantine||Do I need to be vaccinated?||Do I need a test to enter?||Do I need a test before I return home?|
|Ireland||YES||YES (or certificate of COVID recovery within 180 days of travel)||NO||YES|
|Italy||YES||YES (or certificate of COVID recovery within 180 days of travel)||YES||YES|
|Iceland||YES||YES (or certificate of COVID recovery)||YES||YES|
|Scotland, Northern Ireland||YES||YES||YES (plus further PCR test within 2 days of arrival)||YES|
|England||YES||YES||NO (PCR test required within 2 days of arriving)||YES|
|UK and Ireland combo’s (including Ireland trips with Northern Ireland in them)||YES||YES||Please contact your Authentic Expert to determine if your itinerary is possible and what testing is required.||YES|